Give at Shaw Temple
Ways to Give at Shaw Temple
Giving cheerfully, sacrificially, and financially is a part of our worship. Stewardship by definition means the careful and responsible management of resources entrusted to one’s care. We are to be good stewards over every area of our lives, especially with our finances.
There are 5 Ways to Give at Shaw Temple Plus One New Option:
- Give in person during one of our worship services
- Give online by using a credit or debit card.
- Automate your Tithe & Offering through the SecureGive App or Paypal using a checking or savings account.
- Try our new Text-To-Give option through SecureGive. Click on this link to learn more.
- Give by mail using our giving envelopes
- Give coordinated gifts, memorials or planned giving.
Giving Using Envelopes
Another way to remain faithful in your giving at Shaw Temple is through our mailed-to-your-home envelope system. If you’ve requested these envelopes, we will mail them to your home. These envelopes allow you to share desired amounts to various ministries. If you don’t already have these envelopes please email email@example.com with your mailing address and phone number and they will be mailed to you.
Coordinated Gifts, Memorials, Planned Giving
In addition to the other ways to give at Shaw Temple we also are able to receive memorials and gifts to our endowment fund for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 801-8185. Please know that all contributions are 100% tax deductible. If you have any questions please email email@example.com at or call (770) 801-8185.